The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
***Our office accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and
***We accept the OrthoBanc convenient payment plan***
DENTAL INSURANCE FOR ORTHODONTIC CARE
We accept most dental insurance plans.
♦ If you have insurance that covers any portion of your orthodontic treatment, our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork.
♦ Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance.
♦ Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage.
♦ Also, if any of your insurance information changes, let us know as soon as possible.
♦ We will need to see your insurance card to determine your benefits.
CONVENIENT ONLINE SERVICES
Try our secure online services:
- View your appointment information at any time
- Sign up for email appointment reminders
- Confirm your appointments online
- The email address must be for the responsible party or children over 18 years old.
- If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will help you set up your own personal account.
If you change your email address, please let us know.
We will never share your email address.